Splash Attack Splash Attack

Good Job

This was great, can't wait for the sequal. Shall we have the cocoon pokemon go at it with harden? Maybe a battle of gyrados that haven't learned anything other than splash attack? Sequal is demanded!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Freakin A

This was great. I don't see that many good things on newgrounds anymore but this was just worth that one trip a week that I make. Good work man!

Future Future

Good Stuff

I enjoyed this. Not much originality on Newgrounds anymore and I usually don't frequent here much anymore but once in awhile I find videos like this and I'm happy to see someone out there has something left. Really good work. Keep it up!

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

That was freakin' sweet!!!

I demand you make more of these! You have to add at least one of the following: The Matrix, The Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Do it now!!!

FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

Very nice

I enjoyed it what can I say. I can't wait to see the end of the series. I hope you find time with all that is going on in your life to finish your series and let everyone enjoy the ending. I know I will. Best of luck too you!

FF Battle FF Battle

Funny Stuff

Good parody. I love most Final Fantasy Things and this is really good

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Very Very Good

I thought this was a really good flash. Very unique and very true I'd have to say. Excellent work.